About the job
Since its establishment in 1997, HYPERTECH S.A. has been transforming its clients’ needs and delivering impactful solutions to complex technological and communication problems all over Europe. The company has undergone significant growth, especially in recent years, and taken on more resources to better accommodate the needs of EU organisations, cultural institutions and private businesses. We are looking to hire a highly motivated and talented individual with creativity, intellectual capacity and curiosity, dedication and team spirit.
Digital Culture and Marketing Specialist
- Design and optimise digital campaigns and assets (websites, mobile apps, infographics etc.), mainly for EU organisations and cultural institutions;
- Perform business analysis, identify target audiences and maximise a campaign or message outreach;
- Define digital strategic approach, key messages and goals to ensure that the communication objectives are met;
- Collaborate with a talented design and implementation team, ensuring that the optimum User Experience is achieved.
- University degree in a related field;
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Strong interest & curiosity for cultural & digital projects
- Strong organisational, analytical and project management skills;
- Innovative and entrepreneurial character;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek, both written and verbal.
- Opportunity to work with a highly talented and experienced team;
- Continuous mental and creative challenges in a learning and fun environment;
- An attractive compensation package.
If you are interested to join the HYPERTECH team send your CV at [email protected]