Since its establishment in 1997, HYPERTECH S.A. has been transforming its clients’ needs and delivering impactful solutions to complex technological and communication problems all over Europe. The company has undergone significant growth, especially in recent years, and taken on more resources to better accommodate the needs of EU organisations, cultural institutions and private businesses. We are looking to hire a highly motivated and talented individual with creativity, intellectual capacity and curiosity, dedication and team spirit.
• Research and evaluate new technical standards and tools and determine optimal ΙΤ solutions, mainly for EU organisations and cultural institutions;
• Ensure the solutions will meet the clients’ needs and add value to their business;
• Guide a software project from design to actual implementation and delivery;
• Ensure quality standards are met in the development process;
• Produce documentation for solution designs.
• University degree in Computer Science or any other related field;
• At least 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position;
• Strong background in Systems Architecture and Design, Software Engineering and/or DevOps;
• Advanced knowledge of web design principles (HTML5, CSS3);
• Experience in PHP and Drupal CMS is a plus;
• Experience in data visualisation and infographics is a plus;
• Hands on knowledge of User Experience (UX) and responsive design;
• Familiarity with Agile software development;
• Fluency in Greek and English (written and spoken) is a must;
• Strong communication skills.
• Opportunity to work with a highly talented and experienced team;
• Continuous mental and creative challenges in a learning and fun environment;
• An attractive compensation package.
This is a full-time position.
If you are interested to join the HYPERTECH team send your CV in pdf format at: [email protected]
Considering the current situation, the first interviews will be conducted via teleconference.